Brettsampler allows aseptic sampling of Brettanomyces in wine barrel only where Brettanomyces bruxellensis are a threat, just above wine lees, and this without necessarily being a lab technician. Most winemakers do not dispose of lab technicians on the spot to sample wine where Brettanomyces tend to developp..
Let’s see how Brettsampler is a winemaker user-friendly tool to improve Brettanomyces bruxellensis growth surveillance during malolactic fermentation and post malolactic fermentation in wines.
Secure, user-friendly aseptic tool to sample wine where Bretts, or lactic /acetic bacteria are a threat, without being a lab technician.
Download our Brettsampler brochure
- sampling just above lees where main yeast population are Bretts;
- secured connection preventing parts to fall off into wine barrel;
- rapidly sanitized without autoclaving;
- sampling depth adapted to wine barrel type;
- only food-grade material in contact with wine;
- fully autoclavable in a pressure cooker in its storage box;
- bungehole protection against drosophila flies during sampling;
- avoids cross-contamination & glass breakage;
- rapid sampling of any required volume;
- user-friendly sampling & sanitizing protocol;
- can be tailored to large wine tanks and other sampling depths.